top of page

How to obtain a Green Card as a refugee or asylee

Attention asylees and refugees! Do you want to obtain a Green Card and become a permanent resident in the United States? Our Founding Partner, Carolina Antonini, has important updates regarding Green Card Eligibility for Asylees and Refugees.

As of February 2023, USCIS is now accepting adjustment of status applications for those who were granted asylum or refugee status. However, it is important to note that the one-year requirement is for adjudication and not for filing. This means you may be able to apply for permanent residency earlier, but it's crucial to have an experienced attorney guide you through the process.

Contact us today to learn more about the application process, and to take the first step towards achieving your dream of becoming a permanent resident in the United States.

7 views0 comments


bottom of page