top of page

How to bring my parents to the U.S.

Unlock the path to reunite with your loved ones! 🌟 Marshall Cohen, from Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group, is here to guide you through the process of filing a visa petition or adjustment of status application for your parent.

As a U.S. citizen, your parent is considered an immediate relative, free from numerical limitations. Green Cards can take a while to arrive, but remember, it is just a physical representation of the lawful permanent status you achieved.🏡

Ready to take the first step? Reach out to Antonini & Cohen, where expertise meets compassion. 📞

2 views0 comments


bottom of page