top of page

Naturalization for Military: Service during Periods of Hostility

Are you a current or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces serving during periods of hostility? You may qualify for naturalization under INA 329! 

Check out our latest post for details on eligibility requirements and streamline your path to citizenship.🎖️✨ 

1 view0 comments


bottom of page